Finding your perfect squirrel dog has never been easier or cost-effective. SquirrelDogAuction.com brings together buyers and sellers of squirrel dogs at one comprehensive market place. SquirrelDogAuction.com is completely owned and operated by Squirrel Dog Auction LLC.
Dog listings appear in a user-friendly interface that can be accessed anywhere 24 hours a day. Buyers and sellers can together discuss specifics about each dog or make arrangements to see the actual dog itself and set the price and delivery arrangement. SquirrelDogAuction.com is the platform to bring together buyers and sellers of squirrel dogs at a very reasonable price. Listing your dog for sale is FREE. There is no further charge unless a sale of a listed dog occurs. All sales are subject to a 10% non-refundable finder’s fee to be paid to Squirrel Dog Auction LLC. Purchase price payments to be made through STRIPE and credit card purchases are subject to a 3.5% credit card fee. STRIPE will process your payment and forward that payment to the seller after deduction of the finder’s and credit card fees.
Terms of Sale
Your purchase of a dog through SquirrelDogAuction.com is governed by the following Terms of Sale (also referred to as TOS). We reserve the right to change these Terms of Sale at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make any changes they will appear on our website. We encourage you to frequently review these Terms of Sale before making any purchase through our website to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase or sale.
Squirrel Dog Auction LLC provides its service to you subject to its Terms of Sale. In consideration of your use of SquirrelDogAuction.com, you agree to accept all Terms of Sale together with any conditions or amendments thereto.
Process and Taxes
All prices are shown in U.S. dollars. Taxes and shipping charges are additional and set by arrangement and agreement between buyer and seller.
Seller will be responsible for any and all applicable sales or use taxes in connection with the purchase. Any credit card fee incurred by SquirrelDogAuction.com in connection with a buyer’s use of a credit card in a dog sale transaction is subject to a 3.5% credit card fee charged at the point of purchase.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools, or are a person with whom transactions are prohibited under economic or trade sanctions;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason such as the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in a SquirrelDogAuction.com policy, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures used to provide the Services.
If we believe you are abusing SquirrelDogAuction.com and/or our Services in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove, not display, and/or demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
If we believe you are violating the policy on Offers to buy or sell outside of SquirrelDogAuction.com, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement. If you are a seller and you offer or reference your contact information or ask a buyer for their contact information in the context of buying or selling outside of SquirrelDogAuction.com, you may be liable to pay a final value fee applicable to that item, even if the item does not sell.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse, modify, or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When buying an item on SquirrelDogAuction.com, you agree to the Rules and policies for buyers and that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy,
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, your offer for an item is accepted, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted),
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the Site; however, we do not represent or warrant that any dog, description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on the Site, in the order confirmation, in processing an order, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of any error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund.
Shipping and Handling
Buyers and sellers agree to pay all shipping and handling cost through separate agreement solely between buyers and sellers. Squirrel Dog Auction LLC assumes no responsibility for shipment or delivery or non-delivery of any dog purchased through this Site.
Buyers and Sellers are solely responsible to make arrangements for shipping and delivery of any dog purchased. Shipping and Handling costs are the responsibility of the buyer and seller through a separate arrangement between themselves. SquirrelDogAuction.com assumes no cost or responsibility for shipment or delivery or non-delivery of any dog purchased through its site. Squirrel Dog Auction LLC makes no recommendation regarding which dog hauler to use for transportation. As a service to our customers, we provide a non- exclusive list of dog haulers that can be found here.
All dogs made available through the site are provided “as is” and Squirrel Dog Auction LLC on behalf of itself and its licensors and suppliers disclaims any and all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, ownership, fitness for a particular purpose, or health conditions or temperament of any dog. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from/or performances of any dog.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall SquirrelDogAuction.com be liable for special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including lost profits or loss of business, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages nor shall the aggregate liability of Squirrel Dog Auction LLC regardless of the form of action whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or strict liability arising out of or relating to these terms of sale or the purchase or use of any dog purchased through the site exceed the purchase price of the product of service.
Sellers who advertise and sell on SquirrelDogAuction.com site, as well as buyers of dogs, agree to the following refund policy. Seller shall refund the purchase price and accept the return of any dog sold if the seller is notified by the buyer of a refund request and all the following conditions are met. A refund shall be given by seller to buyer if:
- within 7 days of buyer receiving the dog is found to be seriously ill or dies of natural causes, and
- the illness or death of the dog is certified by a licensed veterinarian, and
- the buyer makes the request for refund within 30 days of receiving the dog by logging in to their account on SquirrelDogAuction.com under My Account under “Orders”, and
- the refund request is verified by the seller and Squirrel Dog Auction, and
- in the case of an ill dog, the seller has received his dog back from the buyer.
Buyer and seller are expected to honor this refund policy and buyer and seller assume all risks associated with the said return policy and Squirrel Dog Auction LLC will not intervene in any dispute between buyer and seller.
- Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and Squirrel Dog Auction LLC shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Waiver of Jury Trial; Arbitration. Buyers and Sellers agree to submit any dispute arising out of this Agreement to binding Arbitration in Ashland County Ohio. Either party may submit any dispute arising out of the terms of sale and or their agreements to binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under the Commercial Arbitration Rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The parties agree that any such controversy shall be submitted to three arbitrators selected pursuant to the provisions of the American Arbitration Association Commercial Arbitration Rules. This arbitration agreement applies regardless of the claims or causes of action alleged. The arbitrators’ award will be final and binding, but in no event can an award exceed the amount of direct compensatory damages actually incurred by the claiming party, and no party can recover for anything other than the benefit of the bargain under the agreement. The parties further agree that no punitive or exemplary damages can be considered or awarded by the arbitrators. The parties agree that the American Arbitration Association Commercial Arbitration Rules are modified as follows: the procedures set forth in Ohio’s Rules of Civil Procedure applicable in Ohio will govern the arbitration, including those relating to disclosures and listing of witnesses and exhibits, initiation and completion of discovery, and dispositive motions. The parties agree that any arbitration conducted in this case shall be held in Ashland County Ohio.
- Attorneys’ Fees. Purchaser agrees to pay all of Squirrel Dog Auction LLC’s attorney fees necessary to defend any disputes and/or allegations arising in any manner relating to this agreement.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Squirrel Dog Auction LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.